måndag, januari 06, 2014

Häng med på Inkido utmaningen januari 2014


Hej!  Nu är det ett nytt scrapår! och nya utmaningar hos Inkidos DT som jag ännu ett år är med i...
Grand old lady ;)  och jag tragglar med engelskan !

Hello now 2014 has started!
And we have a marvulos blog hop! Thanks for join us!
Loved to have so many new visitor in my blog!

I have for this post-day made a card for this month challange,
and you also can make card for our challanges :) 
I hope you see that it was that inspiere me... 
Have done some paper cutting and use the lovely wood paper.

I hope that you join the january challange 
( see at the right side of the blog)


Har gjort lite blomster arrengemang till jul!
De som följer mig på Instagram har redan sett dessa! Vill du se lite av annat än bara scrap så följ mig på Instagram  Petraso så får ni se lite mer mat och inredning....

I have done some flower arrangement with some of  Papercraftscandinavia products
I used for a present to my sister in law and the " fish" from the can was used in a dish we bring for christmas eve dinner at there place.



Here is some of the textile flowers :



and for my parents in laws i did stamp on a gesso painted woodbucket and candel and decorated
with some die cut and feather.


Have a great year! and visit us every day for something new!

Tell your LLS to order  Papercraftscandinavia products !

Petraso




Inga kommentarer: